Marketing Cloud Technical Architect – Capgemini
Through our Salesforce team, we deliver different and unique solutions that make our customers market leaders. We are an interdisciplinary team in every way: We have different backgrounds, age, gender, interests, education and expertise. The common denominator is that we are passionate about our customers, but also for technology, knowledge sharing and that we can deliver the best customer experiences.
As Capgemini’s new Marketing Cloud Technical Architect, you will be the subject matter expert around Salesforce Marketing Cloud systems. Responsibilities include designing and specifying solutions in sales processes and / or formal requests, as well as directing the technical part of our Marketing Cloud project delivery – either as a stand-alone solution or as part of a larger project platform.
We believe in agile methodologies. Our goal is to identify value for businesses and enable solutions for success. The problems we solve are varied across industry, technology, and complexity. We work as a team to inspire each other, push our creativity, and hold true to our ideals and values – the most important one being «Fun»!
- Conduct technical process reviews, design sessions, and other architecture meetings
- Document current state technical processes and run gap analysis between current state and desired future state.
- Design, develop, and document solutions to meet technical requirements including the subscriber model and data flow between SFDC as well as other systems
- Support the development team in executing technical design and customizing the platform
- Work with clients to shape technical architecture and define and scope projects to address specific needs.
- Provide subject matter expertise to internal teams during sales and delivery processes
- 4-6 years of experience in technical roles and/or consulting
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience building technical solutions for and integrations with Marketing Cloud
- Experience with front-end development, Pipelines, JS Controllers, Demandware Script, ISML templates, script debugging, troubleshooting, and performance management
- Experience with AMPscript and SQL
- Knowledge of API integration with CRM platforms and Web properties
- Understanding of SFMC ecosystem, SFDC, data models, and common integrations
- Understand agile and waterfall development practices
- Ability to lead and facilitate workshops, technical requirements gathering, and design sessions
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience building teams and managing resources responsible for Marketing Cloud projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in preferably both English and Norwegian
- Willingness to travel
CRM and Salesforce are focus areas in both Capgemini globally and in Norway. We are highly skilled and experienced within CRM competencies and our unique Scandinavian Collaboration Model gives you access to the best expertise. In Capgemini Scandinavia we currently have 25 Salesforce consultants in Norway, 15 in Sweden, 25 in Denmark and more than 35 other CRM consultants in Scandinavia. We have delivered multi-cloud projects consistent of sales-, marketing-, service- community-/ commerce, financial- and field service- cloud and Customer Prices Quotes and MuleSoft API integrations.Vi tar ditt personvern på alvor. Vi ber deg derfor om å sende søknad og CV via lenken i annonsen som fører deg inn i Teft sitt rekrutteringssystem. Da kan vi behandle din søknad og dine opplysninger på en trygg og sikker måte.