Norwegian is hiring: Senior Digital Analyst
Norwegian has never been in a better position. With a centralized organization and the supply of new capital, we are leaving challenging times behind and going forward as a renewed, streamlined and focused airline company with high ambitions and goals.
To join us on this journey, we are looking for a Senior Digital Analyst, who will be our leading global expert on google analytics and lead our migration from GA360 to GA4. You will assist with insight into our customer-centric web and marketing programs for the product and marketing departments. As a Senior Digital Analyst, you will be part of our Marketing, Sales and Customer Care department. You will be our Google Analytics expert and be responsible for the technical setup and implementation of GA. The job will consist of supporting both internal and external actors.
Area of Responsibility
- Lead the migration of Google Analytics from GA360 to GA4
- Supporting Sales, Marketing, Product/eCommerce, with user-behavior based insights
- Work on Google Analytics account structure to map data to our web and app properties
- AB testing & Traffic / conversion performance
- Ensure product and marketing activity tracking in Google Analytics
- Map google analytics data with GTM and our CDP
- Perform Ad-hoc analysis
To thrive in this role, we believe that you have a Business minded and analytical mindset. You have a Proven ability to succeed in both collaborative and independent work environments. Complex concepts and problems to a non-technical audience is easily be explained by you. You are also proactive towards business with a keen interest in strategy and operations
Competence profile and experience:
- 3+ years of relevant analytics hands-on work experience
- Google Analytics, both from a user perspective as well as structure
- Web/digital analytics and tag manager solutions, preferably GTM
- Big Query
- Building reports and dashboards in tools such as Power BI, Datastudio or similar
- Knowledge of event based server side tracking and coding a plus
At Norwegian you will be part of one of Europe’s most award-winning and well-known airlines with good development opportunities and challenges, which will re-experience growth, but with a focus on financial solidity. We have good benefits such as insurance, ID travel and social groups.
We take your privacy seriously. We therefore ask you to send an application and CV via the link in the ad that takes you into Teft’s recruitment system. Then we can process your application and your information in a safe and secure way.
Application deadline: 13.03.2022Apply here
Anna Blom Rian/Advisor
p.n: 900 73 999/email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Henrik Sandberg/CEO and Advisor
p.n: 907 39 816/email: email@example.com
Marte Palm Steen/Project Lead
p.n: 416 66 666/email:firstname.lastname@example.org