Retriever is looking for a Nordic Product Manager in Social Media
Would you like to join and run our Development of Services within Social Media and make sure that we achieve a leading role in this segment at an international level?
Retriever is the Nordic leading provider of media monitoring, media archives and media analysis, with the largest private professional media research environment in the Nordic region. For over 20 years, we have listened, monitored, measured, and analyzed media. We break down complex data into sharp information that our customers can act on. Insight is key to everything we do, both in interaction with our customers and in developing our services.
We are now looking for a commercial and innovative Product Manager with a clear insight and understanding for what role Social Media plays in our everyday activities, and what opportunities that lie in this for Retriever and our customers. This is, and will be an important focus area for us, and our goal for 2020 is to uncover suitable solutions that allow us to offer our customers the best SOME-services in the market, thus helping to complete our bundled services offered to our customers. Your main task will be to identify and capture customer needs through tests, interviews, observations and workshops, and expand our service offering so that our customers can make the most of their Social Channels in the years ahead, through our total service offerings.
We are looking for a person:
- Who are both innovative and commercial, preferably with a background as a Consultant with Social Media as a discipline, and/or in Service- or Business Development within Social Media
- Who thrive in a role where you will interact with partners across the world to identify a customer need and further develop our services. You appreciate a varied and social life.
- Who have an excellent outlook of what’s going on in Social Media and specific thoughts and ideas about where to focus.
- Who have excellent collaborative skills and are able to communicate well with both commercial executives and developers, as well as with customers across borders. It is important that you know how to express yourself well, both orally and in writing.
- Who understand SaaS business models, and the commercial models behind platform services.
As our Product Manager you will identify and develop solutions where our Social Media products works well together with other ongoing services. We already have a solution in place where customers can publish and follow up their Social Media via our system. This system allows you to involve partners, plan and submit proposals for approval, and analyze results. The future challenges and possibilities are to discover how to further develop this service and connect it to the large amount of data that Retriever possesses.
You will work closely with our developers and Media Analysts to identify and reveal needs, and to develop the services. Cooperation across departments and teams is therefore important, and this role means you will act as the link between business/sales and technology. This is a Nordic role, which will embrace the responsibility of identifying and developing the right type of services. Not just at a Nordic level, but also international. We aim to develop services for Social Media that will remain equally relevant five years ahead. We will not just follow developments on an international level – we will lead it.
A few selected tasks:
- Develop a product strategy and roadmap for the development of Social Media services
- Identify customer needs and further develop our Social Media services in close collaboration with our developers
- Exploring and defining how Social Media Services may interact with our other services (media analysis, media monitoring and media archive)
- Identify and supervise product-related KPIs
- Creating and developing products with outstanding user value, in proportion to the overall vision and strategy
- Identify new commercial prospects and produce new ideas and solutions
- Responsible for ensuring that the services/products work optimally at all times
- Creating Social Media services that respond to an international requirement and stay sustainable for years ahead
An exciting and essential position in Retriever where you will be able to shape the development of one of our most important areas of focus. You will work with interesting customers throughout the Nordic countries with the aim to identify needs and acquire insights that will contribute to the development of excellent services. As our Product Manager, you will work closely with our 45 Media Analysts and other key individuals in the company to create services for the future. You may reside in Norway, Sweden or Denmark – the most important thing for us is to find the right person for this position.
This position will be a part of the Management Group and report to Country Manager, whichever in Norway, Sweden or Denmark.
Vi tar ditt personvern på alvor. Vi ber deg derfor om å sende søknad og CV via lenken i annonsen som fører deg inn i Teft sitt rekrutteringssystem. Da kan vi behandle din søknad og dine opplysninger på en trygg og sikker måte.