Elaway is looking for a Marketing Coordinator
Do you want to join the green shift and become part of an energetic scale-up?
Elaway is a technology company with remarkable growth, which, by making charging available to more people, contributes to the rapid adoption of electric cars and thus the green transition. Elaway is an expert in installing, operating and renting out charging systems for electric vehicles. The company is Norwegian-owned and well on its way to the European market.
We are now looking for a Marketing Coordinator responsible for coordinating and project management of the company’s many and varied marketing activities. The company has big plans and aims to become the largest operator of charging systems for electric cars in Europe, and for this assignment, good people with the right drive and attitude are required.
For the position, we need a creative person who is passionate about marketing and who finds it exciting to get into a scale-up, where we constantly develop and establish processes and structure. Welcome to cheerful chaos, yes-culture, and innovation! To fit into this role, you must be structured and enjoy working operationally and process-oriented – you will be involved in large parts of the marketing work. You will ensure that materials are managed, adapted, and lead various marketing initiatives and projects.
- Develop, produce and coordinate sales and marketing materials – in collaboration with external suppliers
- Make sure our Brand Hub is up to date at all times
- Regular contact with suppliers/agencies
- Work towards our International Offices
- Prepare presentations and graphic material
To succeed in this, it is essential that you can prioritize your tasks in a busy workday and that you are not afraid to take responsibility and jump into it. We are still building the company, so your efforts will significantly affect how we work with marketing and processes in the future. Therefore, we are looking for you as an implementer with a structured approach to your work tasks. You are self-motivated and detail-oriented, and at the same time as you are a positive and social person.
We think you have:
- Higher education in marketing, communication, or economics
- Some years of experience in a similar industry, preferably from a high-paced environment
- Graphic skills and knowledge of tools such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and PremierPro are beneficial but not essential
- Fluent in English, oral and written (our working language is English)
- If you know another European language, in addition to Norwegian, that’s great, but not a requirement.
In Elaway, you will be part of an international scale-up with passionate colleagues in Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm, and Munich. You get a very flexible working day in one of our fantastic offices in Oslo or Bergen. In addition, you get the opportunity to influence the green transition and electrification of Europe – a rewarding and essential task and a job with meaning!
We will process applicants on an ongoing basis, as we would like to have a new resource in place as soon as possible. We encourage you to show interest as quickly as possible – and look forward to receiving your application.Vi tar ditt personvern på alvor. Vi ber deg derfor om å sende søknad og CV via lenken i annonsen som fører deg inn i Teft sitt rekrutteringssystem. Da kan vi behandle din søknad og dine opplysninger på en trygg og sikker måte.