Senior Developer – Capgemini
Through our Salesforce team, we deliver different and unique solutions that make our customers market leaders. We are an interdisciplinary team in every way: We have different backgrounds, age, gender, interests, education and expertise. The common denominator is that we are passionate about our customers, but also for technology, knowledge sharing and that we can deliver the best customer experiences.
As Capgemini´s new Senior Developer you will be part of a team responsible for designing and implementing critical customer facing solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable, mainly on the Force.com platform. The Salesforce technology stack, while having its own unique elements and capabilities, bears a strong resemblance to Java and C#, thus extensive experience in either of these languages is a huge plus.
We believe in agile methodologies. Our goal is to identify value for businesses and enable solutions for success. The problems we solve are varied across industry, technology, and complexity. We work as a team to inspire each other, push our creativity, and hold true to our ideals and values – the most important one being «Fun»!
- Learn, analyze, and apply new technologies quickly to implement technical deliverables
- Effectively collaborate with project team and client resource on advanced technical consultative services during the duration of a delivery engagement
- Build integration jobs based on instructions and pre-established guidelines from a Technical Architect
- Build and/or implement customer/public facing web-based user interfaces
- Facilitate code sharing and control by regularly submitting code to concurrent version system repository
- Manage commitments across multiple projects
- Estimate effort and design work
- Several years of experience in a Developer role, with at least 1-2 years of experience specifically within the Salesforce and Force.com environments
- Strong competency around MS SQL Server, MYSQL, or Oracle
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented concepts and design patterns and prior work with OO languages (Java, Ruby, C#, C++, etc)
- Prior experience with an MVC framework (examples: Ruby on Rails, Struts )
- Experience from Continous delivery set ups and agile team. And confidence to take lead within the team
We believe you have an IT degree, but we also value hands-on experience from Salesforce or other development environments, relevant certifications, trailhead badges, GitHub repositories etc.
CRM and Salesforce are focus areas in both Capgemini globally and in Norway. We are highly skilled and experienced within CRM competencies and our unique Scandinavian Collaboration Model gives you access to the best expertise. In Capgemini Scandinavia we currently have 25 salesforce consultants in Norway, 15 in Sweden, 25 in Denmark and more than 35 other CRM consultants in Scandinavia. We have delivered multi-cloud projects consistent of sales-, marketing-, service- community-/ commerce, financial- and field service- cloud and Customer Prices Quotes and MuleSoft API integrations.
Vi tar ditt personvern på alvor. Vi ber deg derfor om å sende søknad og CV via lenken i annonsen som fører deg inn i Teft sitt rekrutteringssystem. Da kan vi behandle din søknad og dine opplysninger på en trygg og sikker måte.