Norwegian seeks Marketing Analytics & Insights Manager
As a part of the continuous digitalization of Norwegian, we are looking for a Marketing Analytics & Insights Manager. The role is responsible for managing seamless workflow and data flows between various teams in different locations, including commercial data, consumer data and e-commerce data. As a result, all teams and departments will be equipped with the right data-driven insight, in order to make informed decisions.
Furthermore, the Marketing Analytics & Insights Manager will have a key role in the ongoing transformation towards data driven automated marketing.
As our Marketing Analytics & Insights Manager you will be responsible for the development of an over-arching structure for the analytics & insight team across geography and functions. You will ensure that the right insight for the right decision is available for stakeholders across the organization and equip commercial stakeholders with relevant marketing insights.
- Identifying and managing a large array of data from multiple sources, and turning information into insight
- Commercial data
- Brand trackers, customer satisfaction data
- CRM data
- Build data models & reports, analyze and advise on all commercial and marketing channels globally and locally
- Analyze cause & effect of all media investments, across channels & media
- Collaborate across teams, functions and departments, to create holistic views of performance indicators
- Degree level qualification in a related subject such as Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or Economics
- 5+ years experience from working in similar roles within Commercial Analysis
- Experience within website analytics and business intelligence tools like Power BI, Google Analytics and Excel
- Experience measuring the effect of performance marketing and CRM initiatives
- Experience in building data-models for analysis and reporting purposes
- Commercially oriented, pro-active in the use of data for improving results and customer experience
- Excellent written and spoken English and very good presentation and communication skills.
We are looking for a strong strategist with an ability to determine the crucial data points to enable decision-making based on data. We believe that you are a strong collaborator with a commercial mindset that goes beyond the dataset.
In this role it is important that you are able to combine multiple external & internal factors to a unified truth and that you have implementation capacity across geography and departments.
- Competitive company benefits including employee priced tickets and share saving program
- Good pension and insurance schemes
- Positive and exciting place to work in a global expanding organization
- Challenging, variable and dynamic environment