Nordic Semiconductor seeks Manager Digital Platforms
Are you ready to take strategic leadership of web at a global tech leader?
As part of digitizing its customer journey, Nordic Semiconductor is seeking an accomplished digital expert to manage and deliver its digital platforms. The role will assume overall responsibility for the commercial, functional and user engagement aspects of Nordic’s consumer-facing websites, and ownership of the projects that form the company’s web roadmap.
As both a digital product strategist and project manager for Nordic’s online properties, the Manager Digital Platforms sets direction and strategy for consumer web across the company’s global business operations. At a project level, the Manager Digital Platforms uses modern project management methodology to manage stakeholders towards project, commercial and user journey milestones.
Creating and delivering best-practice web experiences and seamless user interaction flows, in collaboration with external partners, will be a central focus. Additionally, you will ensure that projects comply with internal timelines, governance, data protection and legal frameworks. Key responsibilities include:
- Setting strategic direction for Nordic’s consumer-facing websites
- Ensuring compliance, security, and data protection
- Overseeing the development, maintenance, and monitoring of the web platforms to ensure they remain performant and stable, and respond to business needs and goals
- Managing overall project delivery of Nordic’s consumer facing web platforms, including building site strategy, purpose, and goals as well as ongoing site improvement projects. Decision-making relating to platforms and technologies
- Ownership of Site performance metrics including engagement, conversion, performance, and hosting/uptime service levels
- Owning web budget
Qualifications And Skills
- High-level experience and knowledge of B2B web strategy and project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and the ability to influence at all levels
- Digital product and project expertise.
You have strategic planning skills as well as a commercial orientation. You have a creative and development-oriented mindset and the ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload. To succeed in this role, a good understanding of the commercial side of digital is important. Moreover, you need the ability to work independently and be capable of independent decision making. You have good collaboration skills, the ability to influence at all levels and a strong sense of ethics. and the ability to envision, develop and own digital products. With a passion for digital technology and user experience, you use your exceptional stakeholder management skills to manage and drive the projects you are responsible for.
Working for Nordic
Working for Nordic Semiconductor, you will be challenged, inspired and supported. Our teams enjoy a professional and informal working environment. We value and encourage continuous development of skills and expertise to the highest levels. We are proud of our Norwegian heritage, our highly skilled international workforce, world-leading innovation and professional excellence. We offer a variety of tasks and projects and the possibility to work alongside some of the world’s leading experts within their field. We encourage our employees to challenge the established and dare to innovate, while expecting high performance, dedication, and the will to learn.
- Competitive salary with short- and long-term incentive plan
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Family friendly policies, insurances, and benefits