McDonald’s Norge søker Media & Digital Manager
Søknadsfristen for dette oppdraget er utløpt.
Right now, McDonald’s is growing and as part of this journey, the Norwegian market is looking for a Media & Digital Manager.
Your role as Media & Digital Manager
As Media & Digital Manager, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of the media and investment strategy and plan, as well as the digital activities for the Norwegian market.
In close collaboration with the Group Media lead, you are responsible for maximizing ROI, building and implementing the optimum media investment strategy and driving annual media negotiations together with the media agency. You are also responsible for collaborating with our Digital Campaign Managers regarding planning and buying on Social Media platforms.
In the role, you will report to the Head of Marketing Norway and be part of the Norwegian marketing team. At the same time, you will have a lot of contact with our Group functions and our other markets (Denmark, Sweden and Finland) to find the best ways to reach our customers with both paid and owned media. The work involves external contacts with our various agency partners.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- In collaboration with the Group Media Lead, develop and implement the media and investment strategy and plan for the Norwegian market.
- Ensure a clear link between the media and invenstment strategy and the local Norwegian business strategy.
- Maximize ROI on media investments and be responsible for annual negotiations together with the media agency.
- Deliver strong activation plans combining media and creativity for execution excellence.
- Daily work and relationship with our media- and creative agency partners
- Collaborate with Digital Campaign Managers for media and budget optimization.
- Ensure the direction of concepts and messages in purchased media.
- In collaboration with the Digital Engagement Managers, ensure content in our own digital channels.
- In collaboration with Head of Marketing and Head of Delivery be responsible for activating delivery in the market.
- In collaboration with the Consumer Business Insight Manager and Analytic Lead evaluate learnings for future optimization.
Who are you?
As a person, you have a “customer first” focus and a strong understanding of media strategy and planning. Ideally, you have experience from a large or medium-sized organization, preferably within B2C. You have worked in a business that has invested and focused on digital first with a focus on driving sales. You have experience and ability to easily create and maintain good relationships with agency partners and internally within the organization. You also have the ability to drive engagement with both internal and external stakeholders.
In addition to being “media & digital by heart”, you can inspire and educate others in the company and constantly ensure that our performance reaches new heights.
- Relevant academic education in, for example, Marketing, Economics, Communication or similar.
- 6+ years of experience working in marketing.
- Experience working with project management in a digital media environment and/or agency landscape,
- Experience in project management.
- Strong collaborative approach with various stakeholders and have experience in setting requirements and leading external agency partners.
To succeed in this role, you are passionate about media and how consumers engage with content. Furthermore, you know how to translate this into strong media and investment activities supported by a clear rationale for decisions. Finally, you can combine media and creativity to ensure execution excellence and maximize marketing driven revenue.
What Food Folk / McDonald’s offers you
At Food Folk and McDonald’s, all employees are equal, regardless of age, gender and ethnicity. We want to make a difference and, in many cases, we are the first line on the CV and an integration engine in society, something we are very proud of. At Food Folk / McDonald’s, we believe that good food can also be sustainable – for our customers, producers, and the environment.
We have a strong focus on balance between work and private life and have a hybrid work approach. In addition to a global workplace with many fantastic colleagues, you will receive a pension and a range of benefits. With many fun activities all year round, you and all employees will continue to grow with the Nordic region’s largest restaurant chain!Vi tar ditt personvern på alvor. Vi ber deg derfor om å sende søknad og CV via lenken i annonsen som fører deg inn i Teft sitt rekrutteringssystem. Da kan vi behandle din søknad og dine opplysninger på en trygg og sikker måte.