Marketing Manager at TOMRA
Do you want to contribute to a more sustainable future? TOMRA is now looking for a marketing manager who will help build brand and reputation.
Like many innovative ventures, TOMRA was founded in a garage. This garage wasn’t in Palo Alto, though, it was in Vollen, Norway. 50 years later, TOMRA Collection is a world-leading technology company working to expand the circular economy. As the largest provider of reverse vending machines (“panteautomater”) on the planet, we strive to reduce society’s reliance on raw materials by enabling drink bottles, cans, and other packaging to be continually recycled in a closed loop. Every year, TOMRA Collection captures more than 40 billion drink containers across 60 global markets, ensuring that they don’t end up in our streets, oceans, or landfills. That might sound like a lot, but it’s actually less than 3% of what’s sold annually! Naturally, we’ve got our sights set on the remaining 97% and we need your help to get it. How’s that for a growth mindset? Our success is measured by our impact. If that’s a statement that resonates with you, then you’ve come to the right place.
Tasks as Marketing Manager
Your core responsibilities will include developing marketing strategies, product/service positioning, coordinating product launches and campaigns, and developing a wide range of sales and marketing material. You will support TOMRA’s local marketing departments internationally with your knowledge and expertise. You will plan and implement the launch of new products and releases, as well as plan, execute and report upon promotional campaigns in traditional and new media channels. Project management during exhibitions and events are also part of the role.
In cooperation with employees from across our international organization, you’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales. Such as:
- Translate technical features into benefits and results for the customer
- Formulate value proposition and develop sales tools and marketing material for the product portfolio
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPI’s and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Staying up to date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing, including Google Ads, inbound marketing – SEO, paid and organic social media marketing and remarketing.
Competence and experience
We believe this position will suit you with a strong interest in marketing, who also feel motivated by joining a company dedicated to developing a circular economy for plastics.
Here you’ll have responsibility and opportunity for personal and professional development in an international company that’s growing and moving. You believe change is a good thing, and you can clearly see the value of joining a team where you get the opportunity to be a part of building and developing the Brand, Marketing & Communications function. We also believe you:
- Have relevant education and a minimum of three years’ experience
- Have an eye for details and optimization of marketing materials
- Experience with Google Ads, inbound marketing (knowledge of Hubspot is a plus) – SEO, paid and organic social media marketing and remarketing.
- Are a strong team player
- Have worked with international marketing
- Speaks and writes fluent English, knowledge of other languages is an advantage
At TOMRA, you will have a job with a purpose: A great opportunity to work for a more sustainable future for the generations to come. You will be working dynamic and with challenging tasks within a growing, market-leading international company. You’ll have the opportunity for further training, build your career, and get personal development.
We offer competitive conditions and flexible working days, social benefits and excellent facilities that include a modern gym, free parking and our own cafeteria serving a healthy and varied lunch menu. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and join our growing community of thinkers and doers in tackling this challenge, we look forward to hearing from you.
TOMRA Collection is part of the TOMRA Group, which creates sensor-based solutions for resource productivity in food, recycling, and mining, employing approximately 4300 people globally. The TOMRA Group continues to innovate and provide cutting-edge solutions for optimal resource productivity and is publicly listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange (OSE: TOM). Join the Resource Revolution!
Candidates can submit applications in both Norwegian and English.Vi tar ditt personvern på alvor. Vi ber deg derfor om å sende søknad og CV via lenken i annonsen som fører deg inn i Teft sitt rekrutteringssystem. Da kan vi behandle din søknad og dine opplysninger på en trygg og sikker måte.