Hurtigruten is looking for a Product Owner B2C web
As a Product Owner B2C web, you will have a lot of responsibility, great room for maneuver and be the link between technology and business. You must represent the customer perspective in our development and ensure that the product is adapted to what the market demands.
Your purpose will be to be the global “e-Commerce shop manager”, who is accountable for prioritizing development, in line with our overall revenue targets for our B2C online channels. The role will follow the product in all its phases from mapping and analysis to design, planning and prioritization. The role will be leading the B2C Squad/team on a daily basis.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities for the Product Owner B2c Web:
We need you who understand and can monitor customer behaviour, revenue marketing and booking funnel. Someone who knows how to set and adjust tactics accordingly to optimize sales and growth, in close co-operation with region/markets and global web editors. We are also looking for someone who:
- Take the ownership for development of our website and global online store
- Run a development roadmap, priorities across regions, markets and business units and ensure that development are funded in business priorities
- Lead and develop a multi-functional team consisting of developers, agile coaches, business specialists etc.
- Define user stories – translate business requirements into technical stories
- Collaborate with other Product Owners to prioritize technical and feature development for each product release and ensure all inter-team dependencies are accounted for
- Be part of the OKRs, KPIs and budget-process for global online revenue
- SME reporting to the e-Commerce Chapter
Academic and professional qualifications:
- Master Degree/Bachelor in IT, Business, Financial or Marketing
- Minimum 2+ year as e-Commerce Managers in the retail industry/cruise industry with special responsibility for the online sales process/booking funnel
- Excellent understanding of e-Commerce shopping experience
- Good general knowledge of solution technical specification, configuration and developments including CMS (EPI/Contenful is preferred)
- Fluent in English
- Experience from working with global companies
Key personal attributes:
- Digital Mindset
- Deliver on Hurtigruten Group core values – WE Inspire – We create positive engagement, WE Empower – We make each other good, WE Care – We make a difference, WE Explore – We are always looking for improvements
- Strategic and analytical mindset with broad experience within digital sales
- Result driven leadership style
Do you picture yourself when we say that you have experience from premium brands, building qualitative content across digital channels and you tick off most of the bullets above? Great!
We welcome onboard the right candidate to an exciting role at the strongest global brand within expedition cruising, staff rates on all our ships, not only for you, but to your family and close friends. We also have an inspirational and friendly work environment at our office in central Oslo.
Come join us and set sails for an incredible journey on the web with your analytical skills.Vi tar ditt personvern på alvor. Vi ber deg derfor om å sende søknad og CV via lenken i annonsen som fører deg inn i Teft sitt rekrutteringssystem. Da kan vi behandle din søknad og dine opplysninger på en trygg og sikker måte.