Hurtigruten is looking for a Global Web Analyst
There is a sea of opportunities on the web, and we would like you to analyze and navigate our way.
Hurtigruten may have set sail many years ago, and due to our continuous development, the work environment feels more like a start-up. We are on an exciting journey of transformation and growth, and we need more hands-on deck.
As the world’s leading expedition travel company, Hurtigruten is dependent on a strong digital presence. We are therefore looking for a Global Web analyst to help Hurtigruten Group, become best in class in customer experience based on actionable reporting and insights. The role is expected to support a wide range of E-commerce functions including, SEO, CRO and product development of digital solutions. We´re all in this boat together, but you will need to help us navigate our web with your analytical skills.
As a Global Web Analyst at Hurtigruten you will report and analyse the overall E-Commerce KPIs, work closely with our web developers so you can make data-driven decisions and measure key results of product development. You know that we need to continuously assess user behaviour across the site, to maintain expertise of web data trends.
We know this you your work of field, and that we may not have to clarify the key responsibilities for this role, but we want to mention some, just to ensure we are on the right tack.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Advice E-Commerce Sales Specialist and markets on global E-commerce contribution to overall revenue targets and global campaign performance
- Actively monitor web data for both recommending site improvements and identifying issues.
- Ensure that the web platform have the required tracking and testing systems in place by performing regular analytics of QA tasks for site releases
- Maintain organised documentation of analyses, processes and requests
- Stay ahead of analytics technology and suggest improvements as applicable
- Performing ad-hoc reporting and analysis for stakeholders
- Assist E-Commerce and in-house content team to measure content performance, SEO metrics and CRO improvements
- SME reporting to the Analytical Chapter and E-Commerce Chapter
- Cross-function collaboration to strengthen the overall digital performance
Academic and professional qualifications:
- Master’s degree/Bachelor in IT, Business, Marketing or Mathematics/Statistics
- 5+ years’ relevant work experience, preferably in the travel industry and/or with global brands
- Experienced with web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Salesforce and web data visualisation tools. Proficient with tag management solutions
- Experience with Excel and data aggregation methods
- Proven ability to determine cause and effect for changes in site performance and successfully communicate solutions
- Deep understanding of the pros/cons of common web KPIs, and how to balance them to assess success
- Understanding of other digital/performance marketing channels including email, and paid media
- Proficiency with one or more coding languages, such as R, Python, SAS, SQL, BigQuery
- Experience in working agile
- Fluent in English
Do you picture yourself when we say that you have great presentation and data storytelling skills, an analytical mindset and you tick of most of the bullets above? Great!
We welcome onboard the right candidate to an exiting role at the strongest global brand within expedition cruising, staff rates on all our ships, not only for you, but to your family and close friends. We also have an inspirational and friendly work environment at our office in central Oslo.
Come join us and set sails for an incredible journey on the web with your analytical skills.
Vi tar ditt personvern på alvor. Vi ber deg derfor om å sende søknad og CV via lenken i annonsen som fører deg inn i Teft sitt rekrutteringssystem. Da kan vi behandle din søknad og dine opplysninger på en trygg og sikker måte.