Hurtigruten is looking for a Global CRO Specialist
Join the world leader in exploration travel – shaping the future of the travel industry
Hurtigruten may have set sail many years ago, and due to our continuous development, the work environment feels more like a start-up. We are on an exciting journey of transformation and growth, and we need more hands-on deck.
As the world’s leading expedition travel company Hurtigruten is dependent on a strong digital presence. The Global CRO specialists’ role is to deliver a seamless user experience across the digital journey. The role will support the E-Commerce, content and revenue marketing team with their improvement agenda, to reduce friction and uncover opportunities to improve conversion rate and other KPIs. The role is part of the digital channels team “B2C E-Commerce”, whose purpose is to maximize online sales and provide best in class customer experience.
- Owning the CRO strategy B2C and B2B from ideation to execution, reporting and analysis. Use data and insights to drive key digital initiatives, optimising E-Commerce KPIs/OKRs and creating a better customer experience through the booking funnel
- Utilize data, tools and technologies to examine how visitors and prospects are using the site, identify friction and propose solution to overcome these issues to enable conversion optimization
- Partner up with marketing, content and social teams to optimize and enrich site and campaign content
- Partnering with our internal design and development team to recommend changes based on winning test results
- Advising web editors, SEO specialists, content producers and web developers on CRO best practices, guidelines and processes
- Explore innovative approaches and trends to deliver on-brand, seamless solution for new and existing digital experiences
- Be part of agile development and operational teams
- Contribute with insights and recommendations within the E-Commerce team which you will be part of
The Global CRO specialist is expected to effectively work across the organization, product owner/E-Commerce Sales Specialist, SEO Specialist, Content Producers and web developers, Media planner, Web Analyst with more.
Academic and professional qualifications:
- Master Degree/Bachelor in IT, Business, Financial or Marketing
- 5+ years’ relevant work experience, preferably in the travel industry and/or with global brands
- Excellent understanding of E-Commerce
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and AB/multivariate/split testing tools (Google Optimize, Hotjar preferred)
- Experience with Google Analytics or other digital analytical platforms
- Experience working with web developers and external partners
- Understanding of other digital marketing channels/sources including Search Engine Optimization (SEO) email, paid search, programmatic and paid social
- Experience with Content Management Systems, including headless (Epi/Contentful)
- Fluent in English
Key personal attributes:
- Excellent multitasking and organizational skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented and structured
- Digital and commercial mindset
- Deliver on Hurtigruten Groups core values
We welcome onboard the right candidate to an exiting role at the strongest global brand within expedition cruising, staff rates on all our ships, not only for you, but to your family and close friends. We also have an inspirational and friendly work environment at our office in central Oslo.
Come join us and set sails for an incredible journey!Vi tar ditt personvern på alvor. Vi ber deg derfor om å sende søknad og CV via lenken i annonsen som fører deg inn i Teft sitt rekrutteringssystem. Da kan vi behandle din søknad og dine opplysninger på en trygg og sikker måte.