Hilding Anders / Jensen beds seeks International Digital Marketing Manager
Do you want to develop and establish the digital presence of a well-known Norwegian brand internationally?
In 2020, we will launch our first e-commerce initiative in the UK market alongside physical brand stores. As such, we are now looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who will be responsible for launching our online store and for the entire digital universe of Jensen in Europe, from developing and implementing to tracking and optimizing. You will be part of an experienced marketing team, where you will have considerable decision-making power and responsibility for the entire digital marketing side of the company.
We are looking for someone who has strong e-commerce and retail experience, preferably from the European or UK market. You will be our in-house expert on e-commerce and our foremost resource to understand, identify and present variables such as triggers for conversion. As such, you will need to have well-developed analytical skills, both numerical and commercial. Since we are a relatively small team in Norway, it is crucial that you work well across the organization and have an international mindset. You are proactive and curious, you love complex issues, and are constantly chasing, learning, finding new insights and seeing relationships that provide the basis for new actions and decisions. We believe that you have a passion for technology and enjoy working both operationally and strategically. We sell our products across the world, so it is vital that you are fluent in both written and oral English.
• Creating, and constantly improving, the industry’s most user-friendly and inspiring online store in the UK market
• Work operationally and strategically with development and launch, as well as operation and further development of the website
• Create traffic-increasing activities and conversions that will lead to commercial success on digital platforms in the European market
• Leveraging data and technology to create effective digital customer journeys across channels (Marketing Automation)
• Use insight and work proactively to ensure optimal utilization of digital solutions and new technology
Essential Skills and Experience
• 5+ years experience from similar roles, preferably within retail, either from brand or agency
• Very good understanding of store operations, omni-channel thinking, digital marketing, e-commerce and digital merchandising
• Interest in numbers, analysis and dissemination of insight and statistics
• High technical understanding and insight, experience from working with tools like Google Analytics, Adwords and Facebook Business Manager
• Excellent English skills. Norwegian is a benefit, but not mandatory.
We can offer:
• A unique opportunity to build the digital strategy for a well-known Norwegian brand to the European market
• An exciting and challenging job in an international environment
• The ability to shape your own role
The position will report to the Marketing Manager of Jensen Beds and will be based at the Svelvik headquarter. However, it is possible to work location-free several days a week.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Anna Blom Rian or Eivind Ruud Johnsen at Teft.
If you are interested in the position, please apply using the «Apply Here/Søk på stillingen» button as soon as possible.Vi tar ditt personvern på alvor. Vi ber deg derfor om å sende søknad og CV via lenken i annonsen som fører deg inn i Teft sitt rekrutteringssystem. Da kan vi behandle din søknad og dine opplysninger på en trygg og sikker måte.