Copywriter for Accenture Creative in Oslo (engasjement/freelance)
At Accenture Creative, we’re the lucky ones. We get to work with some of the world’s most interesting content, ideas and innovations from Accenture, that literally change the way the world works and how people live. In many cases we are bringing new thinking to our global audience, and our job is to make it simple, easy, human and compelling.
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that is why we love it here. This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Creative. Working in highly collaborative teams, we will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Setting the direction for creative writing at Accenture Creative:
As our new copywriter, you will drive and participate in the development of strong brand-specific content aimed across the globe. With your experience and enthusiasm, you’ll create engaging stories and campaigns across a range of channels to bring to life the essence of the Accenture brand. Ensuring the Accenture DNA is present in everything we write will be one of your most important tasks. You are excited by collaborating with multi-disciplined creative folk. Working in digital formats comes naturally to you. Your copy work is already smart and compelling, but you are as keen to learn as you are to contribute in the team.
Your basic skills
- Strong english written and verbal communicator with a degree in e.g marketing, communications or similar
- Ability to think creatively and deliver clever concepts
- Create engaging storyline and universes with just a few sentences
- In-depth copy capabilities in the digital world adding a relatable human approach
- Ability to write concise, compelling copy, including short, clever taglines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Confidence to work independently or in a group
- Industry experience within tech and innovation
- The ability to keep a cool head and meet deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills
- 5+ years of relevant experience from design/ad agency, marketing agency or consulting company
The specific details of copywriter’s role do vary, but common activities include:
- Support and drive creative workshops for concept and campaign development across social campaigns, design pieces, videos, podcasts, blogs and thought leadership.
- Familiarising yourself with the campaign and target audience, writing copy both long and short form and refining until approved
- Actively participate in meetings and presentations as a representative for the creative team
- Collaborating with our Creative team to make the work great
- Maintaining high standards and ensuring only the best work is released to the client
- Interacting with internal marketing clients
Join the global Accenture family
At Accenture, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a great working environment. We will consider freelance Copy Writers and/or you who would like to be hired through Teft Flex on a temporary basis. The position is estimated between 3-4 days a week up to a full time position. We would like you to mainly work on-site, with the rest of the team.
Do you feel inspired? Would you like to be one of us? Make your move – apply online and attach your CV and a cover letter in English as well as a link or pdf. of your portfolio by the 27th. of October. We look forward to receiving your application.
If you have further question please do not hesitate to call or email Camilla or Ole at Teft.Vi tar ditt personvern på alvor. Vi ber deg derfor om å sende søknad og CV via lenken i annonsen som fører deg inn i Teft sitt rekrutteringssystem. Da kan vi behandle din søknad og dine opplysninger på en trygg og sikker måte.